The Content For Biz most popular posts for 2011 surprised us in some ways. The list contains how-to’s, but also an industry specific post. The favorite topics reflect our position as journalists who understand content marketing. The most popular posts reference audiences, press releases, content strategy and credible sources as well as methods.
Sharing of posts through social media sites helped us garner more page views. A few of the posts were picked up or shared by Internet leaders including Chris Brogan, Denise Wakeman and Mari Smith. We see a big spike in page views when that happens. Mentioning Facebook and LinkedIn in a title seem to generate traffic as well.
Take a look at our list and add a link to your own Top Ten posts in the comments below.
10. 7 Tips for Getting Your E-newsletter Read
9. How To Position Your Call To Action
8. The Best Press Release Distribution For B2B Companies
7. Facebook Tips From LinkedIn Groups
6. Keep Your B2b Web Content Current And Long Lasting
5. What Should I Pay A Content Writer?
4. Are the top 10 Construction Management Firms Missing the Boat on Blogging?
3. A Visual Content Strategy Engages Audiences
2. How To Find Credible Sources For Articles, Blog Posts And Whitepapers
And here in our top spot is the most popular post in 2011:
#1 Secrets Of A Content Sleuth
Go ahead and share a link to your Top Ten posts list in the comments below. Will you being doing anything differently on your blog for 2012?