Companies that blog regularly have 55% more website visitors than companies that don’t. They also generate more sales leads. One of the biggest impediments to a successful blog is content development. What kind of content will engage your audience? Who can write it? When and how often? Most subject matter experts are not professional writers. The best blogger for you may be someone outside the company. A professional writer who understands industry issues as well as your company’s position and objectives can consistently deliver content that connects with your customers.
Five Reasons to Consider a Business Blog
- Demonstrate subject matter expertise and thought leadership
- Improve search engine rankings and increase visits to your site
- Generate leads through comments, references, and email addresses
- Stay searchable and relevant for years with keyword-focused content
- Use blog content to expand and build trust with social media connections
Tags: business blog writing content creation content development professional writers