Successful Facebook pages are all about involvement. How will you keep website visitors involved and engaged?
What’s your social media strategy? If you feel as if you are talking and no one is listening, it’s time to consider a new strategy. .
Here are 10 things you can try.
1) Include a compelling call to action. If you want me to like you, give me a good reason why? Keep your message front and center. Offer an incentive.
2) Try something fun. Ecyler produces a weekly 30-second series called “Crush that Can” which highlights fun ways to collapse a can for recycling.
3) Demonstrate your product or service with a video. At StellaDot company founders showcase all the feature of their fashion products and how to wear them.
4) Launch a contest. Western States Cat held launched a heavy equipment rodeo at 12 locations across its territory. Participants competed in five event and the winner from each location will compete for a championship. Share the news on your Facebook page.
5) Seek out legitimate feedback on your products and services. Conduct a survey asking readers a simple question?
6) Have employees tell a story about what they do for the company.
7) Offer discounts for involvement. Offer a discount if they post of a photo related to them using the product. Threadless allows users to upload photos of their own t-shirt designs.
8) Promote community content if you are a local business.
9) Give them something for sharing with a friend.
10) Respond to posts in a timely manner. Thank your fans for contributing and call them by name..
Let me know how it goes.